3 Month Leadership Immersion to Transform Our Culture Around Intimacy & Power
Sept 11 – Dec 18, 2018 is FULL!
7 Reasons You Don’t Want to Miss This:
- You’re done playing small and you have something extraordinary to contribute.
- You could handle it if life got more fun.
- You know suffering is happening and you are committed to social change in a way that doesn’t burn you out but enlivens you and liberates your community.
- You’re ready to have a powerful support system who shares your passion for dance, sexual empowerment, and conscious kink.
- You want your days to end with “I’m doing exactly what I’m meant to do. I have an incredible community supporting me.”
- You want to connect with your soul work, your purpose, and have clarity, focus, ease, and grace with your next steps.
- You love community and desire to grow with other inspiring visionary leaders.
Who is this for?
- You are an emerging or established facilitator who supports people with intimacy or sexual empowerment
- You use movement, somatics, or a body centered approach to facilitation
- You are interested in constructive spaces for exploring edges, and conscious power dynamics that are masterful with consent and healthy boundaries
- You value social justice and anti-oppression work, you consider your own identity and how this plays a role in your leadership
- You are willing to be coached and ready to invest in your leadership now
Our Time Together Includes:
- Retreat at Nine Mountain Oct 17 – 23 (Plainfield, MA)
- 5 One on One Coaching Sessions
- 7 Group Video Calls Tues, 4 – 5:15 pm pst/7 – 8:15 pm est on Sept 11, Sept 25, Oct 9, Nov 6, Nov 20, Dec 4, Dec 18)
What is the emerging field of dance, sexuality, and kink? Watch this video of Z describing the need for professional development in this developing field.
What Graduates Are Saying
“It allowed me to refine my offering and take the plunge into action, which seemed so daunting. I now have a good foundation of support and feedback, as well as a sense of what my work can bring to the community. [It] fostered connection, trust, and friendship in an atmosphere of focused, yet playful, manifestation of our soul purpose.” ~ Susan Schuster
“Do good things with power helped me clarify my vision and feel grounded in taking actionable steps to get there. I feel seen and supported by a dynamic group of courageous erotic revolutionaries and have a sense of how my offering contributes to a larger sea-change that I am co-creating. This experience has helped me become unwavering in my commitment to this path.” ~ Kelly K.
“Do Good things with Power helped me see how I can support and be supported in a deeply rich and fulfilling community. I discovered a new part of myself, the part who can co-exist and thrive in a loving tribe. It’s life changing.” ~ Domina Colette
About the Facilitators: