Embodied Leadership for Socialpreneurs, Activists, & Artists
March 19 – June 11, 2016, in Berkeley (Reg closes March 14!)
Join this 3 month movement, bodywork, and coaching system that leverages the bodymind connection so you can feel nourished, integrated, and clear as you move forward with your business and leadership.
Want to get more clear about your vision? Want your work to reach even more people? Looking for community to nourish and celebrate your leadership? Learn how your nervous system plays an important role in your day to day challenges of leadership and how your body can be your best ally to help you:
- calm your monkeymind
- create new beliefs around money, time, privilege, and sexual fulfillment that move you into more effective joyful leadership
- release tension and clear distractions from what you care about the most
- align with your vision, purpose, and focus
- name and commit to your next action steps each day
- unlock creativity when you hit a block
- access clarity, love, and confidence in your voice as you invite people to your work
Learn more about:
- Facilitators here
- Curriculum here
- Dates: Saturdays, 11 am – 6 pm, on : Mar 19, Apr 2, Apr 16, Apr 30, May 14, May 28
You receive 6 individual embodied coaching sessions with Zahava including:
- Personalized support with your challenges
- Guidance and accountability on next action steps and timing in alignment with your vision and goals
- Bodywork and movement to release what is holding you back and give you the felt experience of moving your energy in a healthier way around your soul work
Your support includes:
- Learning a movement sequence to bring clarity, presence, and love into the body. You receive a video for your home practice!
- Structured morning call with an accountability partner to help you focus your attention for the day.
- Facebook group for daily contact and encouragement with others in the immersion.
Ready to activate your body wisdom to make your leadership thrive? Apply here:
What grads are saying:
“Before you take any other business workshop, you must take Zahava’s Sacred Alchemy for Leaders. She creates a safe container and supports owning blocks that keep us from creating our biggest dreams and careers. Zahava has an impeccable talent for listening and engaging you in new ways. She pulls from her incredible team to share her cutting edge work with courage and confidence. She herself is an embodied leader and you can feel it in the way she holds this container. Zahava works with you on your business in a way that is relevant to the current state of the world, supports you to have an impact in your business and as a leader and she shares her stories of rising and falling from a truly authentic place. I personally learned that my core wounding around family, race, gender, time and money all affect how I navigate my business and how I work with my clients. Since this workshop I have seen huge changes in myself, how I speak about my work and coming up in 2016 I will be collaborating with people that I never thought possible. This workshop is a game changer.” ~ Nikki Kurtz, Founder of www.BodyCuriosity.com, Facilitator of Soul Motion™ and Esalen® Certified Massage Therapist
“This is an excellently honed course! Zahava has really thought through all the aspects of self and awareness that contribute to stepping into leadership and pulled together a team to effect real movement of personal blockages. It’s a little scary, and fully supportive. This is a fantastic program for real change.” ~ Lisa Price, Tantric Shadow Coach
“Zahava’s role in helping me clear the decks to then steer my ship towards co-founding Sensheant Magazine – A Conversation About Women’s Sexuality is clear to me: I had skills and talent, but sought foundational practices and community where such conversations took place. Zahava deftly immersed us in movement and inquiry to places I needed to go to see much more clearly where I can help take other women. Her skills in connecting the dots – ‘Embodying More Love’ applies to the tiny work details as well as our collective calling – brought me to advocate for women’s sexual wellness and fulfillment. Very few teachers can cover such practicals while also opening other worlds to us. Zahava is a visionary, and my vision and leadership continues to be informed by our time together.” ~ Cynthia Spence, Creative Director & Former Executive Editor, Sensheant Magazine
“When it comes to Zahava, there is so much juiciness, integrity, and purpose behind every dance, word, and exercise. Zahava surely put a shock wave of inspiration and action into my leadership.” ~ Phakiso Collins, Producer, Multi-Media Artist, Activist
“Sacred Alchemy for Leaders is a vessel for transformation that works to join your professional purpose to your body, your heart, and your psyche. It is a tool for deep internal integration that can then translate into clear, practical shifts in the choices you make around your business, finances, and community.” ~ Noelle Clason