Want me for an event or interview?
Woohoo! Please take a look at the offerings I love to offer below and then complete this request form. Detailed descriptions are at the bottom of the page.
- Guiding & Surrendering: Conscious Power Play through Dance
- Waters of the Soul: a Performance Ritual for Liberation
- Pelvis: Opening the Basin of Power for Women
- Ecstatic Rejuvenation: Yoga, Dance, & Erotic Meditation
- Love Making Dances: Exploring Sensuality & Contact Improv for Couples
- What’s Worth Being Vulnerable For?
- Healing the Way we Create Social Change
You can also email me at Zahava@EmbodyMoreLove.com.
Guiding & Surrendering: Conscious Power Play through Dance (2 full days or 4 half days)
Explore conscious power play through dance. Power dynamics are present all the time, kink is about making power dynamics clear, creative, and consensual. Want to build trust, and adventure into desires that are at the edge of your comfort? Curious about embodying your masculine energy, your feminine energy, or both at the same time? Discover how gender impacts your impulse to guide or surrender (gender free words for two complementary energies!)
Expand your experience of turn on and learn how to “heart fuck,” and make love with body parts that aren’t genitals! Bring this new awareness into your dances. Play with rhythm on the body: spanking, face slapping, and womb drumming… Your wild instincts are welcome and celebrated here: hair pulling, biting, scratching, growling, and more! You are free to discover and ask for what you really desire in a safe compassionate space that does not shame your wants. This is also an empowering space to say, “no,” strengthen your boundaries and voice them with confidence. You will learn about “safe words,” scene negotiations, tracking body consent, and after care. You are welcome to come with a beloved with whom you desire to go deep or to come ready to make some new connections. Are you ready to play?!
Designed for dancers who want to explore what they desire, practice asking for it, and expand their sense of what’s possible in a safe space.
- Release tension and emotional holding in the pelvic floor
- Unwind the hips and hamstrings
- Enhance sensation in the pelvic floor
- Ground the body and quiet the mind by opening the energy of the pelvis
- Refine and articulate how you engage the pelvic floor
- Expand consciousness during sexual intimacy and orgasm
- Deepen your understanding of the physicality of orgasm
- Prepare for childbirth
- Learn about the energy of the first chakra
Designed for women with all levels of experience ready for the next level of self empowerment.
Ecstatic Rejuvenation: Yoga, Dance, & Erotic Meditation (4 hours)
Are you a someone who gives more than you receive and needs to recharge? Do you want to move from a place of chaos to inner calm, clarity, and reconnection with your sexual vitality? Sometimes we look to others as a source of pleasure. You are invited to drop in and connect with the pleasure inside yourself. You will learn:
- yoga poses that ground, nourish, and bring your whole body pleasure
- dances that open the hips, energize the heart, and bring fluidity to the spine
- breath, sound, and pelvic floor movements to arouse your sexual and spiritual presence
- how to activate the chakras through movement, chanting, and visualizations
- how to release emotions through movement and voice
- skills to ground and contain your energy so you can direct it with more choice
- how to set life intentions that resonate with your whole being
Excellent for healers, birth professionals, ob/gyn, sexuality professionals, performers, public speakers, and people who have a physical practice and want to go deeper. For all genders and orientations.
Love Making Dances: Exploring Sensuality & Contact Improv for Couples (3 hours)
What happens when dance and sex are no longer separate and become an expression of love, creativity, and trust? Come with a partner or single and willing to connect with someone new! We will learn how to:
- use dance to warm up our bodies and presence for intimacy
- move sexual energy through each of the chakras with a partner
- use the breath and pelvic floor dances to build orgasmic sensations
- return to our own energy and ground after deep connection
A playful exploration for dancers who want more integration with your sexual energy.
What’s Worth Being Vulnerable For? (90 min)
Some things are more valuable than comfort. They crack open our heart, give us a sense of meaning, and open the door to intimacy. This workshop starts with a meditation. Participants are invited to share “what’s worth being vulnerable for” and Zahava weaves these answers into an interactive performance ritual.
An embodied heart opening ritual for any human being.
Healing the Way we Create Social Change (1-2 Day)
How does oppression and privilege impact your emotional resources, your nervous system, your ability to work well with others, and your sense of what is possible? Connect with the understanding, respect, and desire for connection that motivates your commitment to social change. You will have the chance to explore the core wound that you are healing around race and learn embodiment tools to self regulate when you feel triggered so you can lead with more presence, love, and impact. Your body is one of your most powerful natural allies. How do we partner with the wisdom of our bodies as we create justice together?
Co-facilitated with Victor Lee Lewis, Founder and Director of the Radical Resilience Institute, and Radical Resilience Coaching and Consulting. He is a Progressive Life Coach, trainer, speaker, and social justice educator. Victor provides individual and group life coaching, training, and keynote lectures. His work supports transformative change agents in improving and maximizing their emotional resilience, mental flexibility, and personal performance and effectiveness. Victor brings a unique socially progressive vision to the work of personal growth, personal empowerment, and emotional health. This is the fruit of his 30+ years search for personal healing and social justice, and nearly as many years of innovating practice in using liberatory educational approaches to bring healing and justice to others.